Jedno pitanjce!
Nisam medicinar a htela bih da saznam nesto o leku koji se zove 'protopic'
Hvala unapred!

Smrda

poslala sam ti pm....
pozz

Bred

hulio_salinas

u bre ***Bred... mozda se radi o nekom "zabranjenom leku", pa ***smrda hoce da proda na crno...

xexexee

Smrda

ma ne radi se.... :/
hulio,hulio samo me prozivas.... :wink:
nego me mrzelo da kuckam ovde...pa sam devojci samo poslala adresu na koj moze da ga pronadje....
cccc....
a evo i vama
www.medbroadcast.com
eto,da ne bude posle kako krijem i mutim nesto..... :K :K
cccc....

Bred

Brand Name
Protopic

Common Name
tacrolimus topical ointment

How does this medication work? What will it do for me?

Tacrolimus belongs to the class of medications called immunosuppressants. This medication is used on a short-term or intermittent basis to treat the skin condition atopic dermatitis, or eczema. It works on certain areas of the immune system that may be involved in developing this skin condition. It is used when standard treatments have not worked or if there is a reason they cannot be used.

Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than the ones listed in these drug information articles. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or are not sure why you are taking this medication, speak to your doctor. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor.

How should I use this medication?

Apply a thin layer of this medication to the skin twice daily. Do not apply to wet skin. Wash your hands after applying the medication if your hands are not an area for treatment. For people aged 16 years and over, the 0.03% or 0.1% strengths may be used. For those aged 2 years to 15 years, only the 0.03% strength should be used. Do not use this medication under dressings that do not breathe. Do not take this medication by mouth. If this happens, get medical attention right away.

Many things can affect the dose of medication that a person needs, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and other medications. If your doctor has recommended a dose different from the ones listed here, do not change the way that you are using the medication without consulting your doctor.

It is very important that this medication be used exactly as prescribed by the doctor. If you miss a dose of this medication apply it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and carry on with your regular schedule. Do not double-up on doses.

What form(s) does this medication come in?
Protopic® is available in ointment form in strengths of 0.03% and 0.1%. Nonmedicinal ingredients include mineral oil, paraffin, propylene carbonate, white petrolatum, and white wax.

Who should NOT take this medication?

Tacrolimus topical ointment should not be used by anyone allergic to tacrolimus or to any of the ingredients of the medication.

http://www.medbroadcast.com/drug_info_details.asp?brand_name_id=1632&dowhat=accept_disclaimer

Smrda

joooj,bre bred!!
pa sad ispade da sam lenja.....
sorry,ali nisam znala da li smema da to postavim ovde.....

Bred

Zasto ne bi smela? Bolje je kad to sto te interesuje nadjes na 1 mesti nego da otvaras zilion sajtova, a jos ako si na dial upu... :roll: