Grammy Awards 2007

Started by Tinkerbell, 08-12-2007, 20:25:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinkerbell

Objavljene su nominacije za dodelu 50. Gremi nagrada!
Kanye West dobio je èak osam nominacija, ukljuèujuæi najbolji album godine i najbolji rep album godine!!!

Kanye West’s Grammy Nominations

The official list of nominations for the 2008 Grammy Awards for announced today. Heres a summary of all Kanye West and G.O.O.D nominations:

Graduation has been nominated for Album of the Year. Competition includes Amy Winehouse and The Foo Fighters.

Graduation has also been nominated for Best Rap Album, along with Common’s Finding Forever and albums from Nas, Jay-Z and T.I.

Kanye’s Stronger and Common’s The People have both been nominated for Best Rap Solo Performance with competition from T.I., Jay-Z and 50 Cent

Common’s Southside (featuring Kanye West) and Better Than I’ve Ever Been by Kanye West, Nas & KRS-One have been nominated for Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group

Good Life
(featuring T-Pain) has been nominated for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration. Competition includes Rihanna and Jay-Z’s “Umbrella”

Kanye’s songs Can’t Tell Me Nothing and Good Life have both been nominated for Best Rap Song. Competition includes 50 Cent and Soulja Boy.